Create the Perfect Labels for Your Packaging and Products
Bold, bright, and vibrant printed labels catch your customer’s attention against the competition. It also provides the information they need to choose your product among the rest.
You can print labels for all kinds of products and occasions. Labels can be applied on practically any surface so they can be used on wine and water bottles, jars, cans, boxes, or personal items like laptops, helmets, clothing (as name labels), and more.
Design Labels in the Right Format
We offer two label types: cut-to-size labels and roll labels.
· Cut-to-size labels are easier to distribute and share. They’re great storefront pieces for customers to take.
· Roll labels are better for product packaging. Stickers on a roll are easier to peel off from the paper.
Have a specific size and shape in mind for your label designs? A wide range of sizes are available for roll and cut-to-size labels, depending on the shape you choose.
Both cut-to-size and roll labels also feature a custom size option where you can set the size yourself. No need to rely on the standard sizes available.
Popular Label Materials
Print your labels on materials that will endure indoor or outdoor elements. Here’s how to distinguish the options available:
· 70 lb. label high-gloss (UV) lasts indoors and protects your design from UV light. It comes in an extra-vibrant shine that brings out the depth of your design.
· 4 mil. white vinyl high-gloss (UV) is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. It’s also waterproof and UV resistant, protecting your design from tougher elements.
Outdoor-Friendly, Waterproof Labels
The following options can withstand being submerged in water without losing adhesion:
· BOPP labels come in white, clear, and silver colors. It is recommended for items that will be exposed to oil, water, moisture, or refrigeration.
· Textured estate materials are made of an uncoated white adhesive paper normally used on wine bottles. You can add the matte coating to make it moisture resistant.