Looking for a professional printer that can assure quality results for your small to large sticker printing orders? AK Printing lets you create or upload your own artwork. Choose the size, shape, color, and coating to best suit your design.
Here are some of the features you can customize for your sticker design:
Choose Between 3 Sticker Formats
Order small to large quantity orders in these handy, easy-to-apply formats:
- Cut-to-size or individually cut stickers suitable for manual application or handing out as promotional giveaways.
- Roll stickers fit in a label gun for fast and easy application on several bulk quantities of product packaging.
- Sticker sheets let you peel off individual shapes printed on a page. Choose from 4, 6, 10, 12 to 30 stickers per sheet. Perfect for manual application on products for specific quantities.
Variety of Shapes and Sizes
The available shapes depend on your choice of cut-to-size or roll stickers:
- Square, rectangle, circle, oval, arch, hexagon, heart, and starburst shapes are offered for cut-to-size stickers.
- rectangle, square, circle, and oval are available for the roll format. If your design is in a form outside of these shapes, custom sticker printing is also available.
You’ll need waterproof materials for stickers placed on products such as water bottles, wine, and other refrigerated items:
- White Vinyl is waterproof and UV-coated, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Normally used for bumper stickers.
- BOPP (bi-axially oriented polypropylene) comes in three types: white, silver metallic, and clear. The white and silver metallic are tearproof and waterproof. Clear BOPP is waterproof, tearproof, and oil resistant.
Special Printing Applications
Need to elevate your custom stickers with a metallic finish, transparent background, or bright-colored design for kids? Select any of these options to complete a unique look:
Other Customizable Features
Add rounded corners for a smoother square or rectangle-shaped sticker.
Bundle up large quantity orders to organize them into sets of 50 for inventory and counting purposes.
Fast Printing Times
Print your custom stickers in 1 business day for urgent orders. Note that your artwork needs to be print-ready and approved before it proceeds with production. Keep in mind these guidelines to ensure your file is ready to hit the printer:
- Set the image file to CMYK color mode.
- Design with the bleed, trim line, and safe zone in mind.
- Save the file in the accepted formats, such as JPG, PDF, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Publisher.